2.2.12

=.+

rasa macam bodoh jaa..==''

ok, i have some quotes..enjoy~
:)



Some of my friend often asks, what’s life? What is the meaning of life? I can’t understand how you can keep on surviving this stupid life. Okay, that’s too much. My answer is simple. Life is a stage, where you are the main character. Hmm, you may not be the director. But you can act up your own drama by letting down the director. You maybe will make the drama and the director went all down, but you can always make better drama by your own stories of your own drama. So, I said to them, be a director. And, if some people don’t like to be in your drama, get out from my stage! This is my drama! And I’m the director. So, you can happily create your own stories and be a director of a drama and the best is, you can act out all your stories with the best acting ever. And don’t worry, no one will judge and comment on your drama, because it’s not actually a drama where other people watch it, right? I love my life. The end.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment